Return to Careers
Assembly Operator / Technician
Assembly Operator / TechnicianAPPLY NOW
We are recruiting for Assembly Operator / Technician to perform a wide variety of tasks such as preparation and installation of different product parts, sub-systems and components, execution of quality checks and similar.
- Build products on the assembly line according to approved drawings, instructions or schematics.
- Comply with established safety and efficiency procedures to ensure that operations run smoothly.
- Apply, align, attach, insert and fasten various components, parts, sub-assemblies or units to a frame in required order and sequence.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
- 1-3 years of experience in mechanical assembly and/or disassembly.
- High school diploma (Associate’s degree preferred, but not required).
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints and schematics.
- Good reading and comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow guidelines, blueprints and engineering diagrams.
- Good physical stamina with the ability to execute work responsibilities by standing for hours at a time.
- Experience in using various in-process inspection equipment and assembly tools.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a part of the team and independantly (upon necessity).
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks would be preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of both Russian and English languages would be preferred but not required.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.