Return to Careers
Electronics Test Engineer
In the role of Electronics Test Engineer you will determine product test requirements, build test equipment and conduct testing to ensure that product meets quality parameters at all levels of product development.
- Design manufacturing tests for PCBA and product assembly. Devise testing methodology and software / hardware tools to create testing procedures.
- Create test strategies and specifications for new and revised assemblies and subassemblies.
- Test fixture design and maintenance, develop and document test procedures.
- Analyze and troubleshoot test defects.
- Design and execute tests for standards conformance and product reliability.
- Electronics engineering and test software/firmware engineering to implement designed test pans and scenarios.
- Understand and interpret drawings, blueprints, technical manuals and instructions.
- Maintain testing equipment and tools to execute performance tests.
- Based on test results, suggest modifications to design and functionality of the products.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics engineering or Telecommunications engineering.
- 5 years of full time technical engineering experience in a leading position.
- Experience designing quality control procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of embedded electronics.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.