Return to Careers
Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software EngineerAPPLY NOW
We welcome Embedded Software Engineer to take ownership of development of low / middle level firmware (related to infrastructure and manufacturing) for the AtlasPRO UAV.
- Embedded firmware development for Linux based SoC and microcontrollers.
- Linux kernel drivers development.
- Existing applications and firmware support and maintenance.
- C language, bash scripts, make and other embedded world languages.
- 8/32bit microcontrollers (ARM, AVR, Microchip, etc).
- OpenWrt kernel and application sides.
- Knowledge of basic microcontrollers communication protocols: I2C, SPI, USB, CAN.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Practical experience in high frequency device development (amplifiers, mixers, receivers, etc.) will be considered as a strong advantage and highly appreciated.
- Deep WiFi and other communication protocol knowledge.
- Electronic device development: schematics, PCB routing, etc.
- Understanding of radio frequency device specifics.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.