Return to Careers
In the role of HR Manager you will be responsible for implementation and quality execution of variety of routines related to full employee lifecycle (including but not limited to recruitment, administration, training and development, etc.).
- In close partnership with core leadership team propose and execute tailored HR and talent acquisition strategies targeting current and future company needs.
- Implement innovative retention initiatives and succession planning process.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process in close collaboration with departmental managers (from drafting the job advertisement to onboarding process).
- Propose and execute HR strategies, systems and procedures aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Organise and maintain all personnel records, HR databases and related documents.
- Pro-actively provide and execute strategic guidance on organisational design, workforce planning, employee engagement, change management and other HR initiatives.
- Nurture positive and professional work environment. Organise regular and diverse company events.
- Address training needs by creation of tailored learning and development programs ensuring internal development opportunities for employees.
- Develop and introduce performance appraisal system driving high performance, manage pay plans and benefit programs, research and analyse trends within the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, psychology, business administration or any other social sciences will be seen as an advantage.
- Track record of 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the role of HR Generalist / Manager in a fast moving organisation of international scope.
- Excellent knowledge (both written and oral) of English, Latvian and Russian languages.
- In-depth knowledge of local labour law and the best HR practices across different organisations.
- Can-do attitude and high level of motivation towards the accomplishment.
- Great communication skills and ability to build excellent interpersonal relations across all levels within the company.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.