Return to Careers
IT & System Administrator
Within the role of IT & System Administrator you will take ownership of ATLAS IT infrastructure management by maintaining information systems, installing and upgrading new hardware and software, performing troubleshooting and addressing various internal queries related to IT.
- Administer and maintain ATLAS internal IT infrastructure (computers, software, IT equipment. computer networks, servers and information systems).
- Implement and monitor policy on inventory purchase, order and keep track of purchased IT equipment.
- Plan and execute IT infrastructure development, prevent and solve IT system problems. Troubleshoot issues related to hardware and software, run dedicated diagnostics and ensure problem documentation in internal systems.
- Upgrade software and computer components, manage virtual servers.
- Implement and monitor information security policy.
- Implement security measures related to iT infrastructure and information systems.
- Perform internal audits on IT systems.
- Provide technical support to ATLAS employees on diverse requests (hardware setup, user access management, etc.)
- Advise employees on various IT queries.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
- Proven experience in IT administration of 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of system security.
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, Windows Server and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux based server administration,
- Proficient knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Interest in modern technologies.
- Customer-focused attitude, solid communication skills and problem solving approach.
- Openness to broaden horizons and ability to learn fast.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business environment.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health insurance after probation period.
- Free parking slot next to the office.
- Corporate events, internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on performance and motivation.