Return to Careers
Junior Graphic Designer
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will work hand-in-hand with the Graphic Designer providing hands-on support in a variety of tasks such as producing different visuals, proposing design solutions and other.
- Based on company brand guidelines and internal requirements, conceptualise ideas and create various marketing materials (brochures, advertisements, reports, presentations and other communication materials).
- In collaboration with internal departments prepare rough drafts, present ideas and ensure high-quality timely completion.
- In cooperation with related stakeholders, take full ownership of company’s website development.
- Work with a wide range of software. Based on the need and emerging trends, propose and introduce new tools to enhance corporate visual identity.
- Spoken and written English language skills.
- Knowledge of print and web layouts, composition, typography and product visual presentation.
- Working with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Keyshot and/or other 3D rendering software.
- Excellent time management skills, professional approach to deadlines.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.