Return to Careers
Junior Product Tester
We are recruiting for a motivated Junior Product Tester to plan and run test efforts on ATLAS products. This is an entry level position with good prospects for further development.
- Work in close cooperation with quality assurance and production teams.
- Complete minor final assembly tasks such as wiring connection and screwing.
- Complete final calibration and apply configuration for ATLAS products (drones and ground control stations).
- Perform test flights in accordance with work instructions. Flight tests are to be executed outdoors under different weather conditions.
- Update work instructions where and when required.
- Download test data and upload it to internal system.
- Perform test data analysis.
- Complete product release documentation.
- Use internal system to report non-conformances found during testing.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is a must. Knowledge and experience working in Linux environment will be considered as an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience working with script programming langauge will be considered as an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Good level of English language (both written and spoken).
- Openness to learn and develop. Curiosity about new technologies is a must.
- Proactive approach, high level of responsibility and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good work ethics, time organisation as well as collaboration skills.
what we offer
- Great opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with aerospace and robotics professionals.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking slot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Opportunity to build a meaningful career based on your performance and motivation.