Return to Careers
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
We are recruiting for Manufacturing Quality Engineer to monitor, test and report on the quality of Atlas Aerospace products and inspect the incoming materials.
- Perform regular quality control checks and tests of Atlas Aerospace products to ensure required quality as well as safety standards throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Ensure that quality of all incoming materials involved in manufacturing process meet the relevant specifications and company standards.
- Identify and act on improvement areas for quality control development.
- Maintain relevant data and test reports to support testing procedures.
- Maintain quality and functionality of quality control equipment.
- Ensure that quality is well-communicated and addressed across the company.
- Create documentation and define quality checks.
- Support review of engineering drawings.
- Support operations team with quality control procedures, work instructions and other relevant documents.
- Create supply defect notices upon receipt of damaged materials from suppliers, drive corrective and preventive actions with suppliers and procurement team.
- Lead material review boards, escalate all quality issues related to products and materials, document and analyse quality issues.
- Ensure adherence to the relevant ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Previous work experience of at least 2-3 years as a Quality Engineer or similar role in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience in using measurement equipment (such as multimeters, vernier calliper, etc.).
- Strong command of Microsoft Office application (especially Excel).
- Strong command of English language (both spoken and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all organisation levels.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in engineering or any other technical field) will be seen as advantage.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques (such as 8D, PDCA would be seen as advantage).
- Experience with solder quality inspection and the standard IPC-A-610.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.