Return to Careers
In the role of Marketing Manager you will drive ATLAS brand management by building strong brand awareness via digital, advertising, external communications and creative short-term and long-term marketing strategies for new and existing customers.
- Build ATLAS marketing strategy, marketing plans and initiatives driving engagement and loyalty of ATLAS customers.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and branding techniques, conduct research and trend analysis on the market.
- Build digital marketing campaigns (including web, SEO/SEM/PPC, social media, etc.).
- Develop high-quality external communication for major product launches and updates.
- Conduct research demand for company products and services to identify potential customers.
- Analyse target market, market segments and develop targeted messages, customer communications and use cases of the content.
- Estimate, plan and manage marketing budget (based on business targets).
- Measure performance of marketing campaigns, determine new methods and metrics to monitor marketing effectiveness.
- Coordinate key activities of the marketing team, drive performance and enhance development of the marketing team.
- Conduct market research to keep a track of trends and competitors’ marketing activities.
- Develop product messaging and positioning across every customer touch point.
- Organise company’s conferences, trade shows and other major PR events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Sciences or External Affairs. MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5+ years direct experience in product marketing in automotive, high-tech or manufacturing companies (preferably of international scope).
- Marketing agency experience will be seen as advantage.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing marketing as well as communications strategy to drive company growth.
- Team management experience will be seen as advantage.
- Proven track record of creation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellence in presentation, strong spoken and written skills in English.
- Good knowledge of company’s products, industry and positioning will be seen as advantage.
- Curiosity and passion for excellence and best-in-class solutions.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.