Return to Careers
We are recruiting for detail-oriented and accurate components and devices Assembly Operator
- Assemble parts in production according to picture instructions, sample models and quality requirements
- Work with production line equipment such as soldering station, power supply unit, etc.
- Perform electrical and mechanical tests of assembled units
- Ability to learn
- Skills in usage of manual tools and/or manual dexterity (can be previous experience or hobby)
- Ability to read visual instructions and comply with guidelines
- Strong attention to details
- Skills in repair, assembly of electronical devices
what we offer
- Opportunity to learn new highly skilled job
- Hands-on experience in highly innovative business industry
- Excellent work conditions, light, modern and comfortable premises
- Health and accident insurance.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Regular corporate activities and other benefits
- Professional development opportunities in fast growing international team