Return to Careers
Production Assembly Operator
Production Assembly OperatorAPPLY NOW
We are recruiting for detail-oriented and accurate Assembly Operator in production facilities to assemble a range of components / devices into finished goods across one or more production lines ensuring the required quality standards and compliance to instructions.
- Work with production line equipment such as soldering station, power supply unit, etc.
- Assemble goods on the production line by following instructions and set quality requirements.
- Monitor production process, follow and record consumption of raw materials per assembled unit.
- Perform electrical and mechanical tests of assembled units.
- Set and operate hand-controlled or computer-controlled machines, adjust the controls and set parameters for them.
- Report equipment faults to direct supervisor.
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and equipment.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Proven track record of previous manufacturing experience.
- Vocational / college education in related field (Electronics, Mechanics, etc.) or proven electronics hobbyist record. Bachelor's Degree in the field of electronics will be seen as advantage.
- Advanced computer literacy. Ability to work in Linux environment will be considered as advantage.
- Experience working with assembly processes.
- Experience of working on set production targets.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and 5S.
- Ability to comply with both written and verbal instructions as well as the standards.
- Strong attention to detail and great manual dexterity.
- Ability to work with tight schedules under minimal supervision meeting the deadlines and delivering.
- Practical hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of electronics will be seen as advantage.
- Ability to work in Linux environment will be considered as advantage.
what we offer
- Hands-on experience and professional challenges in highly innovative business industry.
- International team united by unique expertise within the field.
- Excellent work conditions and flexible working hours.
- Health and accident insurance policies.
- Free parking lot next to the office.
- Corporate events, regular internal activities and other benefits.
- Professional development opportunities based on your performance and motivation.